Tuesday 22 November 2011

Monday.

Busy Body i am! to avoide killing myself, i have to reward myself everyday :D
Sunday night to early Monday morning i watched a sweet, love, drama, girly Hillary duff movie called something i dont remember!, it was great and everything even though i didn't think the acting was good enough to send the whole story's message :/.....it led to 3 hours of sleep, where i of course ended up not hearing my alarm clock & was late for school! :(
horrible start to a week..but as my monday reward! to make everything better :D (cause the day sucked balls) i had my boyfriend over <3 (!!!) theres really no better way to relax after a long day than in the arms of someone who loves you (:
  waking up to him really can save my whole day aswell, its amazing what love can do.

now this is one hell of a corny love post with love movies and all that jazz!

No comments:

Post a Comment