Saturday 30 June 2012

NYC

Im laying in the sweetest hotel room in chinatown, manhattan watching american TV in a bathtub!! wehoooo :D 
im going to sleep really nicely on the comfy hotel bed, and wake up to a great day, the day i check into PARSONS!!!!
i have been so tired walking around like a zombie, but i have to adjust to the jetlag, because i want to give my 100% when im at my dream school <3 IT IS SOO CRAZY HOT HERE! my maxi dress felt stuck to my body all night while i took a walk through time square...a girl should not sweat this much.


the bottom photo is a picture of a building in midtown at around 10:30 with the temperature on it. 26 degrees!!?? felt more like 36!! its finally summer!

only had my iphone tonight, more real pictures coming up taken by my 600D <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment