Tuesday 3 July 2012

:)

Today has been work work work work so far, and I LOVE IT!

i have just updated my school blog meaning i have finished all my other homework due thursday. tomorrow is 4th of july so there wont be any school :( i dont remember the last time i whined about having holiday and no school haha, but anyway, me and some girls will be going down to the hudson river to watch the fireworks, and be tourists for the day. if i heard corectly, we will be going to a katy perry concert? maybe :D

this also means i can sleep in a little tomorrow instead of getting up at 6:30 everyday! :O hehe thats needed, especially cause i just adjusted to the jetlag, and i dont know why its making me so tired...probably cause ive been sleeping at 4 am DK time everyday :P




i love these schoolbusses!!!!!!

i have been really bad at posting pictures lately, il go out with my camera now, and soon il make a page long post with only pictures i promise!! <3

see you guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment