Monday 2 July 2012

unlock

grrrr im still having problems with getting internet in the US, roaming is way too expensive, and turns out my iphone is LOCKED to my phone company??? so i had to wait until this morning to call my phone company and unlock it....the process can take up to a week  :( whyyyy


so still no pictures for you guys :/ today is however, going to be one of the best days ever! im starting at parsons!!!! i gotta go get ready cause in about 1 hour, me and my 3 lovely roomies will head over to starbucks for some breakfast, and then to the orientation meeting at parsons woop woop!

i spent over $300 yesterday on art suplies and then about $60 on bed sheets, pillows, blankets and that stuff...... im going to be broke as fuck. BUT ITS OKAY I LOVE NYC!!

No comments:

Post a Comment